$13.00/hr + tips
20-30 hours per week including weekends
Under the supervision of the Food and Beverage Manager, the Golf Food Service Sales Associate position is responsible for the day-to-day transactions, food preparations, sanitization, and general cleanliness of food service area.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare food as directed.
- Present and sell food and beverage product.
- Comply with all requirements of the Health Department and Liquor Control Commission.
- Perform all sanitation needs and duties.
- Work special events and tournaments as assigned.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures as outlined in the safety manual.
- Demonstrate and support park district customer service standards.
- Follow district and departmental safety, personnel, and administrative policies, procedures and ordinances.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs job responsibilities of beverage cart attendant, including stocking and managing inventory of all products on beverage cart.
- Assist other staff with special duties assigned by Food and Beverage Manager as well as professional staff.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (i.e., professional ability to attend to customer needs).
- Ability to address complaints and resolve concerns as needed.
- Basic computer skills in common software programs.
- Excellent cash handling skills.
- Ability to drive beverage cart in a safe manner on and off the golf course.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 21 years of age at Naperbrook, 18 years of age at Springbrook.
- CPR, First Aid and AED certification preferred.
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, BASSETT certification within three (3) months of date of hire.
- Requires flexibility of work schedule during high volume work periods.
- Work is subject to inside/outside environmental conditions.
- Requires regular lifting of medium objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Occasional exposure to pesticides and exhaust fumes.
- Subject to extended periods of standing and sitting.